JFab Terms & Conditions: Pricing, Payment, Shipping, Returns
- In Trinidad & Tobago, all J FAb the Brand prices are inclusive of 12.5% VAT
- J FAb the Brand has a “one price policy” across all its locations, including online, within Trinidad & Tobago.
- From time to time, there may be store or online exclusive discounts specific to that store or branch in line with the current promotion.
- Where there is a sale applied to specific items, these items will not be further discounted in any other promotional offer – ie, already discounted items will not be further discounted.
- J FAb the Brand accepts payments via cash, Debit/Linx,(pop up shops only) Vouchers (J FAb the Brand Gift Cards,VISA or MasterCard for purchases made in stores and or pop up shops
- Online purchases are made via VISA Credit or Debit cards, MasterCard credit or prepaid payments, or WiPay Vouchers.
Shipping Options (for online purchases)
Pick up instore: This is not available at this time.
Curbside: This is not available at this time.
TT Post Delivery – FLAT RATE of $30TTD
You can choose to have your order delivered to your door anywhere throughout Trinidad and Tobago (yes, that is right, including Tobago).
We use TT Post Delivery for this service, and for just $30 TTD, we will ship your order, regardless of weight or number of packages to your specified location anywhere in Trinidad and Tobago. Goods must be signed for upon delivery.
All of this happens between 2-5 business days from the time your order is placed.
We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible – please note, that with the ongoing global pandemic, there may be unforeseen delays in shipping and deliveries.
There are NO exchanges, Refunds or returns on the following items:
-Personal garments Loungewear, Activewear, Swimwear, Dresses, Mask, Shields, Accessories.
– Gift Cards
- If an order has already been shipped, shipping will not be refunded.
- We will refund any associated shipping charge for defective products, or if you received the wrong item.
- Please know that we will not refund shipping charges if the return is due to “Buyer’s Remorse”, or in other words, if you change your mind about your purchase.
- We operate with a no return or refund policy.
Warranties on Defective Goods
- Items dispatched by JFab The Brand are inspected prior to being delivered and are assumed free from defects.
- In the event of a manufacturer’s defect, the item must be returned within 30 days ONLY on the condition that there is a manufacturer’s defect.
- The item must be accompanied by a valid receipt or Invoice.
- It is illegal in Trinidad & Tobago, to falsely declare items on a forged invoice.
- Where an item is returned as a result of a presumed manufacturer’s defect, the customer must assume all costs, risks and responsibilities associated with shipping & return delivery.
- Item(s) must have a manufacturer’s defect (faulty workmanship not due to normal use and wear and tear):
- If the item cannot be repaired, it will be exchanged for a new one.
- If the item is not available, JFab The Brand will issue store credit.
Discounts offered cannot be combined with any other promotion, sales. All discounts and promotions exclude gift cards – ie gift cards cannot be applied to on sale items.